Spring is the time for freshening up, dusting off the winter blues and embracing the new! Here are 20 ideas of what you can do to get your Spring plans off to a great start:
- Refresh a room, rearrange the furniture, add a couple of new ornaments or cushions.
- Get caught in a Spring shower, jump in some puddles and dance in the rain!
- Go to your local park or get out into the countryside to see the blossom and leaf buds as the trees come back to life.
- Start planting seeds for your summer garden
- Build or buy a new birdhouse for your garden.
- Find out what fresh food is in season and cook up some delicious seasonal dishes
- Visit farmer's market and enjoy finding the best local produce.
- Open your windows to catch the spring breeze.
- Find an open garden near you that has stunning daffodil displays.
- Buy yourself a big bunch of fresh Spring flowers to have in a vase at home.
- Visit a kid's farm to see new lambs or pet those cute bunnies.
- Make an Easter egg trail for your kids.
- Enjoy the better weather and find somewhere perfect this Spring to grab an early weekend away
- Decorating doesn't have to stop at Christmas, why not use these fab ideas to celebrate Spring in your home?
- Eat WAY too many Cadbury's creme eggs.
- Get yourself a haircut with a fresh new style or colour.
- Get spring cleaning - your home and your life!
- Discover your inner craft goddess with these Easter/spring themed projects.
- Get in your first festival of the year in with the Deepdale Hygge in Norfolk.
- Check out the BBC Springwatch Do Something Great campaign and choose one thing to do.
The days are longer and the nights are shorter, time to get out and enjoy the season of new beginnings :)
Claire Keay is an illustrator who has spent many years working in the children's picture book industry. With Sherbet Lane she has now branched out into the grown up world to create a truly unique monthly stationery subscription box bearing her cheery illustrations. Each month subscribers get delivery of a box packed with beautiful stationery illustrated by Claire based around a different theme every time. Want to keep up to date with her new illustrations and happy stationery? Just sign up below for the newsletter!